Job Title: Communication Volunteer
At the moment we are looking for Communication Volunteers who can help us to find ways to strengthen Bandhab’s profile and create awareness about our work in Bangladesh and Denmark.
- Creating engaging text, image and video content that will really make an impact
- Administrating social media accounts (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube)
- Assist on a communications strategy and action plan
- Managing newsletter
- Administrating website (www.bandhab.dk)
- Assist on an event coordination in Denmark
- Working Group meetings (On demand, app. 3-4 hours per month)
- Tasks between (app. 3-4 hours per week)
- Enthusiastic individual with a genuine interest in positive social change
- Good communication skills
- Interests in communication through SoMe
- Good computer skills
- Good oral and written English skills
It is an advantage but not a demand if you:
- Have experience in working in a NGO
- Have knowledge about development work, e.g. in Bangladesh/Asia
- Know Danish
Benefits of being a volunteer at Bandhab:
- An opportunity to get hands on experience in communication
- Experience for your CV
- Expand your personal and professional network
- Possibility to visit our project partners in Bangladesh
Bandhab is run by volunteers. We are a mix of graduates and students. All are welcome! The most important is that you want to help strengthen Bandhab’s communication profile and take responsibility for the tasks that you undertake.
If you are passionate about helping marginalized people achieve their full potential and believe you have what it takes to be a dedicated Communications Volunteer, we would love to hear from you!
Send an e-mail to: email@example.com
If you are in doubt on whether and/or where your experience and interests can be utilized, please contact us.